#587
Had the patch on since yesterday afternoon and while you're not supposed to, I only had about 4 smokes since then and now so they must be working somewhat. I shouldn't smoke with the patch on but hey what can you do. Still less nicotine than what I was smoking in cigs. I had this nightmare in my sleep. Mind you nightmares to me aren't being killed by monsters or nukes falling from the sky because those things aren't horrifying to me. What's horrifying to me is humanity's own cruelty. Like this grrrl was rubbing in my face she was marrying someone after only three months and saying alllll she does to them and apparently I loved her in my dream or something and the way she kept bugging me about it was shit. I wanted to cut my wrists out from the torture. Hint: Her name doesn't start with an S and, yes, she wasn't a made up person. But I'll tell her what I said to her in the dream even though it was nothing more than a dream (even have to have the last word with dream-versions of people). She's a fucking retard to marry someone after only three months. Thank you!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home