#573 - Oooo!
Okay. Just a few moments ago there was a pounding on my door. Pounding on every door of the house actually. I was going to ignore it, until I saw the flashlight. Turns out it was a cop. And not the kinda cop I hate--she was ... a she. And she had the black army type glasses...very sexeh...and her hair was tied back... She was the most beautiful cop I've ever seen. I wanted her to arrest me...I need a good wrestle once in a while. Knock that fucking radio out of her hands and see her try to restrain me, aw yeah. The initial nervousness of the police evaporated because of the fact it was a she. Usually cops make me nervous because they're cops and uster give me a hard time for nothing at all. But I wouldn't mind a hard time with that cop. Anyway to the boring stuff: First she wanted to know who was driving the car on Friday. I said it mighta been the old hagus. No, she said, she was younger than that. I said oh, then it must have been my aunt. So she wanted all the details. Phone number, etc. Gave her all the information required. I asked what the fuck happened. She said nothing too serious. Well sweets if it wasn't too serious, why would you come to my house on Monday at 10-frickin'-o'clock about something that happened on Friday? Long time to track someone down. All the data's in the computer. Anyway, she wasn't a butch which is surprising. I could have snapped her in half like so much kindling. But I think the only thing she'd have to suffer through is some slap 'n tickle. No one else could make you feel like I do, I do, I do No one ever gets as deep inside you, inside you baby
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home