#571
To Miss Norman, OK.: The only question I have is, why, after I mistreated you so for so long, do you wish to read what I have to say? I would have figured you would be long gone by now but you're not. You're in the shadows, but you're still there. I can seeee you. It is by no means a complaint. I find it flattering that you'd bother. It really means a lot to me. Unless of course I am entirely wrong and it's someone else from Norman, OK, that likes to come here daily. There was only one person I cared about in that place, though, so I don't know who else it could be. Feel free to correct me, or just let me live in my fantasy that makes me feel a little bit happy inside. If mentioning this only makes you run away in terror to never return, please just know that I thank you for everything you've done, and even all your silent support. It means and has meant a lot to me over this truly trying time. If it's someone else then disregard and go about your business. Edit: And this time, I am not deleting it before it can be seen. You can hear it in the Blog folder, too. :P
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home