Sunday, April 09, 2006

#565

There were some strange people in the backyard yesterday (Saturday) picking up sticks or...raking or something. I didn't know who the fuck they were. So I turned the radio up and eventually they left. I could see their silhouettes. How about you knock and tell me what you're doing in my yard? Damned varmints. But really, all it takes is some obnoxious sick tunes to get rid of people. Why bother yelling at 'em? I think I've gotten infected by something by Cleo, my cat. I like to play with her. Basically the game is I'll slide my hand around the back of the chair she's on...and then suddenly bring my hand up somewhere and she'll attempt to attack it. She misses mostly, but damn she's extremely fast. But she does get me, sometimes. And sometimes I'll just keep my hand there and let her bite and tear it to pieces, and she does. Just to keep the game fun for her. It doesn't really hurt becuase...I am...used to it. But damn, my hands look more cut up than ever. Has to be a hundred slash marks all over them. And they're becoming swollen cuz of all the slashes. I swear if I get feline AIDS I'm gonna twist her head off. Sure, it's feline AIDS and humans "can't get it." Whatever. It must be something. Shit, she craps in a litter box which means she's gotta stand on the sand/gravel/whatever that shit's made of. Who knows what's on her nails. I ain't a fecalphiliac. I do not know if the games will end however. They're just too fun. Her eyes get big and black, and she attacks with such viciousness that seems to grow each time we play. I'm turning her into quite the pitbull. But she will never, ever attack my face. Funny, that. How cats avoid attacking the face. Fuck I have to sleep. My brother's coming tomorrow and I'm gonna be a mess. Grrr. No sleep'll come. Piss fuck shit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home