Saturday, April 08, 2006

#562

Here's another thought: Okay, I'm sure we all know about the statue depicting Britney Spears giving birth. Ignoring the obvious (that the real Spears is much more of a car wreck than the statue depicts, for one), I'm just wondering what's going to happen when, in 2,000 or so years from now, they dig this piece of junk up. I can see it now: "And here's the centerpiece of our collection--a statue of the Goddess of Life and Love, Mother Britney! Around 3,000 years ago societies would worship this beautiful goddess in hopes that their young would be born healthy and......." That would be bad. And kind of embarassing. They certainly buffed up her looks and physique in the statue aswell. I am sure the ancient Egyptions would scoff at us for thinking the things we do about their statues as I am sure we're wrong about what most of the statues represent. They really ought to carve a disclaimer on the left ass cheek so the future races of humans digging it up won't be fooled. That is just yet another of my many ponderings. You may continue what you were doing.


The statue in question

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home