Friday, April 07, 2006

#560

I dunno, I think of weird shit sometimes. The latest is Anne Frank. I kind of feel bad for her and my heart kinda sinks trying to imagine what exactly they did to her. I try to imagine what it would be like to be a 14 yr old girl, taken and murdered in such a way (like everyone else I guess, but she was 'only' important because they found her diaries). The terror must have been horrible for her. Lot of tears no doubt. Probably shaking like a leaf, too. Death row can't be all that pleasant for those who want life. Just a kid, after all. 14 years is nothing but a blink of an eye. It makes me feel bad. It's ironic that she wrote that all people were good deep down. Apparently she learned that her thoughts were wrong. I don't believe anyone is truly good. Everyone has a bit of evil churning. Everyone. Selfishness, greed, anger, hate, resentment, arrogance... There's nobody that's a saint. Nosiree. Just some people are more vile than others. I said more vile than others. Anne Frank was a gangly, funny looking kid. She might have grown into her looks had they let her live, though. *shakes head*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home