#553
I should not have eaten. There's something caught in my throat that won't go away from coughing or drinking anything. It sucks. With all the puking it appears like I have manorexia, but I swear I don't. I just had to and not even that worked. What the fuck? I sure hope whatever it is doesn't go into my lungs. That'll suck. "Death by Green Pepper Fragment" isn't a very honorable way to die! ***** Hell yes, Amazon shipped Tales From The Crypt Season 3. I'm glad I caught it when I did. I haven't had my TV/dvd player/etc hooked up since I cleaned the hell out of this shithole (I've got so much space now) but I do have a dvd drive in the comp. 30 bucks for 16 hr-long shows isn't too bad. ***** HI...Great to hear from you...would you be interested in scheduling a meeting... to discuss do you want to get out for a coffee or walk...stay in Touch...?????? You know, I can't say I'm not turned on by the innocent timidness this seems like. I'm sorry to breach the trust and all that, but I am still a guy and I do think of things. But I guess if I told you or you found out I'd be tossed out for being a punk. I guess sometimes it's in my best interest to keep quiet about such...things. :)
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home