#538
Jesus this sucks ass. I've been up since about 4pm, March 23rd. It's now 10:41pm, March 24th. This is the worst case of insomnia yet. I do not feel the slightest bit tired and I am extremely wired and restless when I try to sleep. What's going on in my mind that keeps me from resting? This is not good. They can see me from outside since the blinds are all helter skelter and I did not bother to fix em. I find when you wag your tongue at them they tend to shhh for a little while. I wonder what other tricks I should do to get more of their attention. And no, it's not all in my head. Amazon sent the CE of Oblivion. Oops. I thought I cancelled it since I got the standard version. So that's another $69 fucking bucks. Well guess I'll do what I said I would, sell the fucking thing on Ebay when the CE is finally discontinued and worth something. Why the hell not? A fool and his money are soon parted, as I've just learned myself yet again. Well I'll send this, and shut off the monitor so those kiddies can't see me, and try for the 15th time tonight to sleep. I don't even feel I need to but I know the body lies. On a side note, I guess I am the local freakshow. It's true, a lot of people, typically teenagers, tend to trample through the yard and take a gander on their way. The beast in a cage, the one they never see in the light. The one they hear the loud music from but never really see. But soon I am coming out of my cell to walk the earth again. :) Thanks, Steffi. Then I'll be able to run outside and scare the piss out of them. Ah yes fear, everyone needs some of that. I have plenty to go around for everyone!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home