#537 - Still No Rest For The Wicked
All the hard work I put into caulking the windows and doors and taping taping taping paid off; they are giving a grant of $1,100! Much better than anticipated. What do I get out of that loot from the government for my energy-saving, you ask? Nothing. All I get's the good feeling of doing something nice by helping out. Meh. That could have gone to something nice and shiny... :P The benefit could have gone up to $3,300 but you're only gonna get that if you start at an extremely low percentage. You need to do a whole lot of fixing up to get that amount. But, from the work I've done, I've improved the energy savings by about 28% by his computer's calculations, which brings it up to around 70 points. That's almost as good as a brand new home, mind you.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home