Thursday, March 23, 2006

#536

It is always best to plan these things with me in advance for people of my type require things set in stone. We simply do not work well with randomness. I'm to build the computer but I have much to do today before the guy comes tomorrow at 9am. I wish you would have asked me instead of making it a statement that you are coming by for me to build this computer for you. I'll check over the parts and see if you have them all at the least, but I probably won't be doing it right now. Besides, I can't work with eyes burning into what I am doing. I get anxious when witnessed. I need to be in a dark hole somewhere away from prying human eyes when working for me to do a good job.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home