#534
Finally, I can post again. Damn site keeps going out or something. Hell yeah for notepad. This made my day (about 3:20pm): Steffi: will do. you should go on webcam with her some time, she'd love that. Ohhh which reminds me, did I tell you her reaction to seeing you're pic? Me: no.. what was it? fear? terror? did her spirit fly away in fear Steffi: no she started doing her happy shriek and going MINE! MINE!!! at the top of her lungs. it was soo cute! told you she wouldn't be scared of you. already your hers. Well, it's damn good to be wanted. I'm so glad she knows who I am and that I'm obviously important to her. I couldn't be happier. :) Still looking forward to that picnic. I'd like to see them sooner than when the weather warms up too. Maybe I could colour with Cheyenne, I'd even play with dolls if it came to that (shh). Fo' shizzle, yo. I love her to death. And I will destroy anyone who tries to hurt her in life. :) Lot of bad guys out there, after all...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home