Monday, March 20, 2006

#530

Five beheaded for witchcraft in India This really disturbs me. The fact that one could still be beheaded in this day and age for so-called witchcraft over something like disease which is as common as the air we breathe. Disturbs me more that two of the victims were women, though why I don't know. I always feel worse when it's a woman. Man, sometimes I really hate the primitive type of humans. This is 2006 for chrissake. Hurled through the raging blackness That's pretty scary. Funny, the force of nature that frightens me most is wind. Why is that I wonder? But god damn, carried 1,300ft by a tornado sure sounds fucked. All the sharp debris flying around ready to chop you to pieces is pretty dangerous. "It ain't the fall that kills ya; it's hitting the ground." Glad he survived. I wonder if he saw any cows... Plundered body parts implanted in thousands Stolen bodyparts used in transplants. Sounds skeery, and the disease factor is kinda...damn. Looks like the real-life Invasion Of The Body Snatchers. Though, I bet this has been going on for a very long time in all countries where transplants are done. I'd rather have no arm than a stolen one. Besides, it might be haunted. That's it, for now...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home