Monday, March 20, 2006

#529

I have put the trap back down. 3rd time's a charm. I know she must fall for it again. But I know also somehow she has a homing beacon in her head and while it may take a few days, I know she'll return. Home is where the heart is and all that, right? Perhaps instead of freeing her I should enslave her/tame her. All animals can be trained to be a servant to man. I am partway there with her already. We have a trust. As long as I don't make any sudden moves or act threatening in any way, she tended to be rather docile with me. She only blinked at me. She was terrified of all but me. Animals have always been very trusting of me. And I believe that it's only the animals and small children who are the ones to be able to see your true dark nature, just under the surface. I can't be that bad, then. I wouldn't harm such an innocent and cute animal.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home