Friday, March 17, 2006

#522

Jesus. All these Xbox360 VS. PC flamewars are getting tired. Grow the fuck up. My dad could kick all your dads' asses anyway. I wish I could eat. I don't want to even bother anymore because I know what'll happen. The acid'll attack, I'll have to spew it forth. No fun. But I did find out, thanks to no one but my own ingenuity, that the Baking Soda really helps to calm the stomach down and the acid pretty much vanishes. I haven't puked shit up since last night but I still feel my throat burning. A little more of these pukefests and my throat'll be all ate up and ruined. I am starving...but nothing I eat will "work." Bread, mac and cheese, milk, even water. It's all useless. I'm tired as hell. Hope you have a great weekend. *whisper* 3 days. *slams phone down*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home