Thursday, March 16, 2006

#521

I've been trying to eat but the last few days and a few times per week before then I've been having bad indigestion problems. I don't eat anything too weird. Today I had Subway and yesterday I had a sandwich with lettuce and tomato. I looked the problem up on some medical site and it says that if you're having constant indigestion it could be signs of some kind of serious illness and to see a doctor about it. All I know is it sucks a lot because my heart fucks up (beats funny), which I was told was normal with indigestion (but it doesn't feel like it's normal. I mean how the hell does stomach acid have anything to do with your heart to make it beat weirdly anyway?). I just hope it doesn't continue but it's happening far too frequently to be a random event. It's happening now, aswell. If I keep having indigestion and keep having to puke it all up to feel better (I'll have to do it again in a few minutes if it doesn't stop bothering me. It makes the heart problems stop to throw it up, so I can actually sleep. The heartbeat problem will always wake me if I sleep for a minute) I'm gonna weigh 80 frickin' pounds which will look really bad on me, because I'm not structured to be so tiny. The pants I bought years ago are a bit too big for me now. Glad I didn't return them when I was told to. I'm losing weight already. Maybe I'll have to see a doctor after all. This is getting to be ridiculous. Time to spew!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home