#516
I caught yet another one. I also got some more pictures. She too, like her sister before her,...hmmm...it just occured to me. Could this be my old friend Gillette? Did she find her way back from blocks and blocks away? After all, there were no animal sounds up there for days. The trap went unsprung since the last one was released. Until today. This one doesn't look that much different from the other. And it's a female too... And this one calmed down faster than the other one, to my voice (I'd make quite the beastmaster. They trust me in the end). She even took the food I gave her quicker and with less fear than last time. She wasn't shaking in spite of me either... I think perhaps this was indeed Gillette, and to call her Nibbles like I was gonna would be a crime. Hm. I let her go, though; my old friend Gillette. I couldn't bear to keep her caged any longer. No animal or human should ever be caged. She bolted like last time...but I know we shall meet again. That's the second time I released her without eating her. I will post the new pictures in a few minutes. Edit: Pictures are ready. And now that I compare the two pictures, maybe it was a different one after all...but then again these latest pictures weren't taken in natural light so that could be why it doesn't appear as red. *shrug* see them here: http://brutaldemise.com/gallery2/v/squirrel/ And as an added scary bonus:
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home