Tuesday, March 14, 2006

#515

New track: Blue Iris Vs Hick (stern) up. Over there! <----------- My dreams are becoming more clear lately. I wonder why? There was about a year or so where I had no dreams at all. But every night for the last 3 or so nights I've had dreams. The last one was about spreading the addiction around. I saw it even in pyramid form as it spread from person to person. The addiction is best left up for your imagination. I heard on the news the other day that a couple on their first date, having noplace else to go, decided to park in a garage and screw. They met on the intarwebs. She was 29, he was something else. At that age you'd question why they wouldn't realize that...you could die of carbon monoxide idling in a car, in some garage. And they did. She was naked and he had his pants down. The police don't suspect foul play (well, as in murder). If that doesn't deserve a Darwin award I don't know what does. It's quite sad though. I guess they'll be on that first date for eternity now. It seems kind of poetic to me. Unfortunately, I could not find any articles on the intarweb about it. In Toronto yesterday a man in his mid twenties was shot to death just feet from a single mom's door, who was found to be missing along with her child. The door was left ajar and the lights were on. They're considering sending out an Amber alert (maybe they have already). Kind of suspicious to have a dead person just feet from your door with you gone. Either she did it and she bolted, or whoever killed the man (whom they think knew her) took them too. That is the latest murder case in Toronto. Six days until Oblivion. It better be worth it. I hate pie.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home