#507
Got the webcam but I haven't gotten over the fear of myself. Why should I care so much? What a waste of time and money. Soon I am gonna have to just swallow my fear and say the fuck with how I look. Why should mortals bother me. :) I had the strangest dream. I moved to the boondocks to this nice house with no neighbors. Suddenly I was being filmed in a Star Trek episode and stabbed to death these two human looking klingons. I looked down at one of the bodies and I could see the eyes were still watching me, and I said what the fuck? And the body shrugged. Apparently he was just playing dead. Then this cop swerved and smashed into the front fence, destroying it. Why was there a fence outside with no people around? I killed him too, at any rate, with the knife. Then the shoot was done. All the bodies got up and walked away. There were these two hotties that came up to me and said, you did great! and I could hear them giggle and talk as they went away. Somehow my cousin was there too. I followed her cuz she was the only one I recognized out of the hundreds of people who seemed to have suddenly appeared. We were s omehow in this school type place and she stopped and said why are you here? I said, I don't know, just following you. So I went away. Climbed down these pipes. Anyway the Star Blech episode was #15. :P
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home