Wednesday, March 08, 2006

#504 - I caught it!

I caught the squirrel! I received 32 trapper xp. :D I took some photographs. You can view them here. But they didn't come out as clearly as I'd hoped. The thing was moving around too fast. It's a very young one, not yet grown to adulthood, and a female. I name her Gillette. If it was a male it would have been Razor. If you get the joke. :P I spoke to her quietly and gently, and she visably seemed to calm down and stop running back and forth for escape. She'd get on her hind legs, and have her hands holding her chest and watch me. Her mouth and whiskers stopped shaking violently while I whispered softly to her. I fed her pieces of bread and she held them in her little hands and chewed, blinking, at me. Poor thing was hungry. Fuck! I forgot to close the door to the attic and the thump I just heard ended up being Cleo, my cat. I hope she didn't get to them. I don't want them injured. Just taken away to a nice place they can make home. That is that. If there are anymore squirrels running around in my attic I will capture them and get pics of them too. I feel kind of bad removing it from a warm place like this though. :(

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

omfg that is the cutest thing in the world. more pictures!

1:10 AM  
Blogger ego sum mortuus said...

Gillette was definitely cute. But unfortunately the other pics I had were blurry. :( If I catch another one though I'll take a lot more pics, I promise. I sure hope Gillette remembers me and builds me a squirrel army. :D

9:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home