Wednesday, March 08, 2006

#503

Workout session complete. Power grows. Lara's currently over here. Talked with her a while. But they were talking about the fact it's tough for her to find a job and I don't know what I'm talkin about so there was a lot of listening to them going on. Asked her if Jeff is still pissed off at me, though, since the time he was kind of cunty. Turns out he was just grumpy that day. Which is good. I don't need anymore people fighting with me. For myself I don't really care if someone's angry with me. I see it as more a stress reliever than a stressor. But, others tend to give up when they're all pissy and I'd hate for Lara and Jeff to be estranged completely. It's a big step for me to stay out here while she's over. Thanks Lara for your kindness. Sure, I'm nervous as hell around people but I do appreciate the socializing despite looking like I'm creeped out. Typically I 'hide.' Mostly just ashamed of myself. Not anymore though. I could care less anymore about me. I am not going to run anymore. Going halfsies on a new phone. A 5.8ghz cordless with speed dial, caller ID / blocking, hold, answering machine and other things. It comes to $99.99. The cheaper ones don't have caller ID and the $250 ones are too much. But I am paying $45 so that's not that bad, also I can claim it later on when I need it. Stephen King's book, Cell, is being made into a movie and will be directed by none other than Eli Roth (Hostel, Cabin Fever). The book is excellent and I highly recommend anyone read it. And since Ely is now doing the movie the blood'll be guaranteed. But that'll be after Ely does Hostel 2. Keep an eye out. 12 days until Oblivion. :) The trap has failed. The squirrel has ignored the trap. Time to bring out the bigger guns or...just put new food in and wait again. I'll catch you yet, my rat looking friend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home