Tuesday, March 07, 2006

#500

500 useless posts. Word up, dawg. A little while ago I was having a smoke in the living room, and away from the computer, and I see on the little window pane the sillhouette of a person. I'm like what the fuck, because there was no knock; just someone standing there talking to someone else. But they went away and that was it before I could rip the door open on 'em. So then a bit later I hear thump, thump, thump. I open the curtain to give whoever was out there a "what the fuck?" motion but it turns out they were on the roof next door the whole time, shovelling snow off of it. Somehow the sun was in the perfect place to make it appear like the folks on the roof next door were right outside my window. Bastards. What is this magick trickery?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home