Monday, March 06, 2006

#496

Alright, I decided. I'm going to get a webcam again and this time I will not destroy it. Not that I really need one now. No one wants to see me. But you never know, someday someone might and I'd like to be ready. There are several. Don't know what one to get: Creative Labs WebCam with Microphone - Price: $44.99 Creative Labs WebCam Live! Camera - Price: $58.99 Creative Labs WebCam Live! Motion - Price: $199.99 I'll have to figure out what the best option to take is. Meh. Maybe there are some people who want to know what I look like now. Or not. Whatever. I'll get one anyway. Maybe even today.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i wouldn't get the most expensive...because, well, it's expensive. the ones with microphones built in are neat so you don't have to worry about having an extra piece of equipment. so, i'd say, the middle one.

11:36 AM  
Blogger ego sum mortuus said...

Yeah good point. I don't really need one with a microphone because I wanna geek out and get the headset (hands free and good with Teamspeak. And I spent $200 on the last webcam and it was a craptacular pieca junk. Would be a mistake to repeat history. The $59 it is then. :) Thankz.

4:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

the cameras with the mic built in is hands free, silly. :P

10:02 PM  
Blogger ego sum mortuus said...

Well, I wouldn't want to have to yell at the camera to get someone to hear me. It's often best to have my face as far away from the camera as possible. :) I did figure out what I want though: this and this. They'll come to $119. So that isn't bad.

11:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home