Sunday, March 05, 2006

#495

Phew. I have completed the work necessary, with time to spare. There are a few miscellaneous things I have left to do, but the main parts are done. I even did the windows. My old PC is out of commission now, all in parts. So I'll have nothing but this here beast to tide me over. Damn, no Stern in the back room anymore either. Oh well. Silence is golden, right? So 9 or so straight hours and 3 full garbage bags and I am done. Not bad. The back pain and fatigue feel good. Now, to send the weight set to the dump (the free weights are all I need). I am ready Mister (or Mrs.) Government (wo)Man. Bring it on! Added 10:23am: The best is, there was a bottle cap layin there. I thought why not, and looked on the cap thing, underneath. And it turns out it was a winner. A winner of a trip to california for some silly thing. And the best part is, it had expired...in the year..2000!! Arrrgh. How's that for crap? Just my luck to have it and lose it. Time to eat. I'm starving.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you mean to tell me we could have gone to california?! damn you. :P

12:39 PM  
Blogger ego sum mortuus said...

It seems that way. It was probably for some event. Like MTV music awards or something similar. I don't think they ever gave trips for nothing. I'll have to do some investigating on google to see what trips they (Pepsi) were offering around the year 2000.

I'm going to have to scan this puppy. I think the chances are usually 1 in a million or so for a trip. I'm still pretty bummed about it.

6:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home