Friday, March 03, 2006

#490

I just found the one thing I always wanted as a kid: A voice-activated R2-D2! (pops) This thing stands at 15 inches. It'll guard a room with motion detection and let out an alarm if it detects movement. It responds to voice commands like turn around, it'll also just wander around your place on its own. It can even play tag with you. If only these things existed when I was a kid. I wasn't allowed to have any fun toys such as replica guns and things (imagine why I'm weird). And definitely no robots... It's only like $100CAD too. Hm I'm gonna have to think about this. Adults are allowed to have fun, too, aren't we? That site also has a remote control shark, and even the controller can be put in the water so you can swim around with it. Yeah I'm gonna think about this. I definitely want a 15" tall R2D2 annoying anyone who comes over. And I, being a kid at heart pretty much, know that the kids'd love it too. :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home