#488
Well, TESIV:O is coming out the week of March 20th. Good news to those who waited over four years for it. I'll be able to run it which is nice. No more worries of things not working well on my machine. One of my good friends dropped by and left a literal ton of donuts for me. I thought that was pretty kick ass. But sadly I did not hear the knock at the door because I typically have Coward Sperm running right in my ear and never hear such things. I feel bad about not saying hello after such a huge pile of food. Unfortunately, I'll never be able to eat much of it. For one thing I get very ill from sweet things (diabetic?) and for another if I ate such yummy foods I'd weigh a thousand pounds. But I will indeed have some. I could perhaps give some to my aunt or something if she wants some. Share the wealth, I say. By "ton" I meant it has to be about 15lbs worth of pastries. Thank your mother for me will you? Perhaps it would be best if I thank her myself to her face. So scratch that.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home