Tuesday, February 28, 2006

#486 - Headlines

His Lost Wedding Ring Story Is No Croc... - Feb 27 Maybe she'll let you off, this time. Egypt abattoir footage misleading, Livecorp says - Feb 27 I call bullshit. Sorry, I had to. Four Disney Employees Accused Of Raping Other Employee - Feb 27 That Mickey Mouse sure has a lot of balls to do such a thing.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i think you were the only one who ever thought no one loved you. just fyi.

1:04 PM  
Blogger ego sum mortuus said...

You're probably right. I typically have no faith that anyone cares. Maybe much of it is from guilt. I have treated people like shit because of the lies running in my head. I realize most bad things are just in my head. Just one of the many problems I've yet to overcome.

Steffi wants to take me out for a picnic when the weather gets warmer, with Cheyenne too. I know I am looking forward to it. That's got to be a good sign someone cares, right?

8:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home