Sunday, February 19, 2006

#477

Today was a shitty fucking day. So I was happily sleeping after many hours of wakefulness, and suddenly I awaken prematurely after only a couple hours of rest. I go to my computer as always, having no life and all, and saw there was a message on my MSN. It was from my cousin Lara. Yay, I thought. All the weeks of ignoring me and she's finally saying hello. I open the window and it's her husband screaming at me. He did not curse, but he didn't need to. He was saying all kinds of things such as "Your being very rude (sic)," and "open the door for my wife!!!!!!!!" But it was the "If I have to go over there myself and get the tools I will not be a happy camper!!!!!!" that got to me. Thousands upon thousands of exclamation points and about 20 lines later I realized, after the weeks of silence that I am only to be shit upon. Nice. I did not know at the time that Lara had come by. How about arranging it beforehand so this doesn't happen? I do not sleep at night. I only knew through my MSN messenger. There was no one around when I was on my PC. I calmy replied back, "I was sleeping. I did not know. If you want your tools back, I'll leave the door unlocked or you can call my grandmother and she'll meet you. And...talking like that to me is a bad idea. I'm going back to sleep. I haven't slept in fucking days." Turns out she's been ignoring my constant attempts to get in touch because she "doesn't know how to handle" the shit I said in my hard times finding out what my cunt mother said behind my back. That's it. That's enough to tell me to fuck off and such a way as to ignore me? And Jeff, please realize that while it might have been rude if I really did ignore the knocks on the door, it certainly is no ruder than your wife ignoring me for weeks on end for something as fucked up as being unable to understand human pain and suffering. Surely it isn't any kinder to ignore me every day when I know you are there. Even more rude because I never said one bad thing to you. Needless to say my day was ruined. I expect an apology.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home