#467
...Really. There's nothing else I can do. The old one fell the other day. Fell. Now sure, when you're young and you fall it's fine. But not when you're old. So I mounted this rail, made it extra tight. Made it so tight not even I can loosen it. Hopefully she won't fall and break her hip now. She's got what, 6 yrs left at most being as ancient as she is. Hate to see that turn into 1. That's it. Ah. Dunno why I care enough to post it, but here are the books I've read this month, in order from latest: The Homing (John Saul) (Halfway through) Whispers (Dean Koontz) Cell (Stephen King) The Vision (Koontz) The Funhouse (Dean Koontz) Phantoms (Dean Koontz) And some others before that I can't recall right now. Yeah, I have too much time on my hands. And I don't normally read Koontz, but as they were given to me for free I thought I should read them at the very least. I have about 40 more books to read. I still have to read Origin of the Species. I still have to read The Golden Bough aswell, even though some of the theories therein have since been proven wrong. I am waiting for Brian Keene to release The Conquerer Worms, which is about a great Noah's Ark type flood which releases these worm gods from the depths to destroy mankind. Also awaiting Shivers III, which is a horror compilation. Also awaiting The Walking Dead 4: The Heart's Desire - a graphic novel. And others.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home