Sunday, February 12, 2006

#465

"You keep assuming you know everything about everything bye." That's nice. I'm glad you notice. So many others before you have. Maybe I do know a thing or two, ever think about that? What makes you think I don't know everything? If there's one thing I have it's knowledge. Face it. I'm not stupid. Then again look who you rut with... Alas, but you will never believe me when I say that getting metal in your face is a bad idea if you plan to get something more than an assembly line. Or retail. Or a fucking grocery store. All dead end jobs by the way. My cousin had to remove her shit when she became a nurse. They wouldn't allow her to even keep the tongue piercing, and you can't even see that. And while it is doubtful you will get that caliber of job yourself, there are other jobs that will tell you the same thing. What respectable establishment wants Pinheads walking around? Don't you understand? You never fuck up your face with piercings OR tattoos. Only get them in places you can hide. That's all I was talking about. You must stop assuming I show my concern for you just to be a dick. If I didn't give a shit about you I wouldn't tell you it isn't a good idea for you. I know you want and DESERVE something more than an assembly line! And it surely doesn't make you look hot. You're a pretty girl. Why ruin it?