Wednesday, February 08, 2006

#462

I do have a habit of getting upset because I care too much and thus worry too much. I say things which are brutally blunt. Like this latest thing. It's just too bad and it's quite sad. I doubt even the you-know will happen and I haven't even gotten a reply. But I guess I will have to just sit back and watch the hell break loose and let them learn the lessons on their own instead of trying to prevent it. But I care a lot about them. So it is not as easy as that. No one believes me until it's too late, and nobody listens. And it's not my fault when they ignore the advice and fall, hard, flat on their faces with the wrong choices. Which is another thing I must teach myself. It's almost as if I don't want them to fuck up because them fucking up means I failed too. And that's a problem. But until people believe I will always fail. However, one thing is for certain: I was right about this. Very right. And they will see. I also notice I am once again losing a good friend. And it's due to someone else's influence. And it's not right. I won't let it happen. I didn't do anything to deserve it this time. ;)

0 Comments:

<< Home