#455
What a great day today. I've felt better than I did in a long while and I think I can blame some pretty nice people for that. Thanks girls. There was a moment I felt a tiny bit pissed off for some stupid thing but that evaporated after about 5 minutes of silence. Hmm. That sucked. She didn't let me finish what I was saying. Perhaps I shouldn't've started with that. I was going to say why but oh well, they typically do run away don't they? Alright, slight bump in the road but it's not something to ruin my night over. Just a bit sucky. I was going to say: "You're a peculiar girl you know. You tend to show little interest in what I have to say but yet I see you reading this. So why is that?" But I doubt I would have gotten an answer anyway. I've tried so very hard to get that girl to talk to me but she just won't. I suppose her sister's poison has worked its course. Fuck it, man. If she dislikes me I wish she had the guts to say so... There are others who gladly talk to me and have much interest in me. New furnace tomorrow. Maybe now we won't die in a gas leak explosion. Too bad for my enemies. I just. won't. die. I'll outlive em all. That's that for now.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home