Tuesday, January 31, 2006

#451

Good news! Dee has returned after what she claims was three years. It sure felt like forever. It is so good to talk to my lil sis again after all this time! I hope she doesn't vanish like that again. I really missed her. She won't escape again. It was pretty sad to learn that over the 3 years she didn't seem to be doing too well. But she has a lot of plans for herself that I hope she can manage to stick with. Love can blind you, but I won't let her fall into that kinda trap again if I can help it. I should have maybe tried harder before to get her to see that it wasn't the best idea but that might not have been my place. But if you care for someone, it is your place to share your concern, isn't it? Glad you're back, Dee! I missed you!