Saturday, January 28, 2006

#446

I swear the gas furnace is gonna kill us all. There was a loud BANG like someone threw a 200lb thing against the wall near where the furnace is. Of course no one did. It was inside the furnace. I went to where it's located, and the smell of burning (fire) was prominent. I had to shut the furnace off. I don't wish the house to burn down right now. There could be a bad gas leak now and if I start to get real sleepy I'm going to have to get out of the house. Or I could just take advantage and fall to sleep... In a while it's going to be colder than a witch's womb in here. We should really replace this fucking dangerous gas furnace with electricity. Despite my own deathwish I don't want her to die in a blaze. Who cares about the cost of electricity these days. And while we'd get some nice insurance and all the shit inside would be replaced in the event of a huge fire (updated shit might be nice), I really don't wish to have to wait to get all the shit replaced. God damn. What a piss off. I swear I must be an omen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home