Sunday, January 15, 2006

#428

I figured it out. She's one of those crazy Jesusatan followers who doesn't believe in any kind of depression/mental illness/whatever in people. So no wonder she's so hateful and extremely uneducated about chemical inbalance and how genetics work. You have to be a moran to not understand genetics. It's basic fucking science. I suppose the fact that on both my father's and her side there's sickness abound in this family that has nothing to do with anything and even they were just faking it. My mother's own father blew his brains out in front of her eyes before she was even 10 and I suppose even he too was just faking the shotgun blast that spread his brains across the road. Right Joanne you fat ass nasty bitch? And my dad too. Gee, he didn't hang himself because he had an incurable schizophrenic illness or anything. She's a retard who puts her faith in fucking fairy tales, bashing me and my brother while she herself will never practice what she preaches, and science and medications do not exist. Of course the words on my arms are fake. Of course the molestation from faggots and my own family members plus you ditching me and getting the shit kicked out of me every day as a child have nothing to do with how much of a psycho I am today, because all that was fake too huh? It's all just one big fake lie and I'm having a great time living this way, hiding this way, wanting to kill you all in the most sick ways but being unable to. Yes mother, you are so smart. I probably won't drop it anytime soon despite knowing about her and her kind. All this is fuel for the fire and I never had the ability to just say "whatever." I probably should be able to but yeah, I suppose I am faking that aswell. Her idiocy really isn't worth getting myself worked up over. But I have this problem where I never get over shit and I never forgive. But as I've stated before, it's lucky that this agoraphobia that I surely must be faking so I don't have to work is keeping me locked away preventing harm to her for what she has said about me to Steffi, behind my back. You see I am blinded by whether they're the poeple that brought me into the world or not. I just don't give a shit. If you treat me like shit you will not have me say oh gee, okay. I guess I should just take it because you're my elder. Yes sir, yes ma'am. That's just for retards. And anyone who takes shit from their so called parents because they are their parents are pathetic. And though exes and ex friends have loved to call me pathetic, they don't have any fucking idea of what I've been through. Maybe if they truly understood they'd know why I'm in the mess I am today. If I could force upon them even a fraction of this shit they would be ruined too. And now lately my own whore mother is spreading slander and lies about me to all the people who call themselves my friends. So I've got a full world of enemies that are not just in my head, who are out to get me. And as that loony Bush has once said, I shall bring them to justice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home