Saturday, January 14, 2006

#424

And there's the silver lining for them. As long as I am trapped in here, chained and locked away, Joanne is safe. However like any monster, eventually I will break the chains and come free. You know how the saying goes: It is man's nature to create monsters and it is a monster's nature to destroy their makers. I never asked to fall from her cunt. I never asked to be born. So why she hates me like this is beyond me. But if you want war, fat ol' Joanne, you'll get war. A war no one could win. Eventually she and everyone she loves and who loves her will come crashing down because the friend of my enemy is my enemy. And it is my right to take out those who created me isn't it. If she felt she had a right to create and then toss me away, then I also have a right to take her to hell with me. As much as she wants me to kill myself now I will not. Not yet. This prison sentence will eventually end.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home