#423
Joanne, or rather, the bitch who birthed me, really is a whore. She recently told Steffi, "He's faking being fucked up so he doesn't have to work." How's that for a mom, huh? How's that for understanding and a mother's love. With what that monster of a woman, who did the things she did to not only myself but my brother, it's no wonder I'm a basketcase with the issues with women like I do. How dare she say such things about me. The fucking bitch is down the street. I should go and smash her face in with a baseball bat (her blood I do want to see!) but she isn't worth getting the bat dirty. If I want her to have a fucking opinion of me, I will tell her what god damn opinion I want her to have. Because she knows nothing about me. She fucking dropped me at age 2. Fucking slut. I am sick of that fat ass, ugly fucking woman and her god damn uneducated opinions about me. Oh and I don't see her getting off her fat fucking ass and working. Maybe if she took the time to read the countless fucking pages of medical records she'd get the idea that her firstborn is a bit of a psychopath. I am so sick of mothers and their naivite. Hate to break it to you, all you who spread and pop out children like Pez, all your fucking kids are nuts, whether you want to believe it or not, and it's your own god damn fault for bringing them into the world. And the fact that Steffi allows her to watch Cheyenne drives me to breaking point. I don't give a shit how "great" she treats Cheyenne, she didn't treat her own kids well so what the fuck makes you think she'll do the same for her. But it is good that Steffi says she stood up for me. I would hope that she was truthful. Because siding with the enemy would not be good in the end for anyone. I have made the mistake of talking to my cousin about how I feel. And when she said that she had to go because Maia is having a friend over with birthday cake, I felt bad. I didn't want to ruin her day with my pain. Fuck. I wish I had someone to talk to.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home