Thursday, January 12, 2006

#420 - Smoke it!

Or not. George Taki, known for his role as Sulu in the original Star Trek series, who also recently went public about his homosexuality, is the funniest. He's been on the new Stern show on Sirius as the announcer uncut and uncensored and I must say the show has never been better. Unfortunately it isn't a permanent job (it should be!) but this week has been the a-bomb of all bombs. I'll have to pull some clips sometime. On a side note, the live commercial spots sound very forced and fake. Maybe you ought to just read the ad rather than ad lib. The way you are trying to weasle it into the show just sounds wrong. For instance, Stern said he loved the movie Underworld. Robin said, oh, but you didn't like it before. And because of the commercial for Evolution, he had to say no, I loved it. He knows he hates the movie. Anyway, it just does not sound right.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home