Wednesday, January 11, 2006

#418

The cousins are coming back to paint the kitchen when Dawn gets a couple of free days in a row, but that might be a while because I'd think that nursing is a lot of work (she even saw someone die). I suggested to Lara that maybe she should kick the door and entice me out with coffee like she did before to get me out of my hole sort of like how you'd smoke bees out of their hive. I would love to help but sometimes I need some coaxing. I also put together the couch and chair which came from Ikea today. One more chair to go. At first I messed up so I had to loosen the nutz and redo a part of it but now it is in perfect working order. They both look great and are quite comfortable. I still have yet to paint the upper shelves. Somehow I managed to piss my brother off today by cracking a joke about his ex. I said something along the lines of, "Are you spying on her?" while he was looking at her myspace blog. After that he was just pure pissy and then left without saying goodbye. It sucks pissing people off without trying. What'd happen if I actually tried to upset him? Too bad too, because I was about to offer him pizza. That is all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home