#413
I think I starved my brother out of here. But unfortunately there was no food to have anyways. Good visit, but being so out of it made it hard to be a good "host." He played d2 though so at least he didn't just twiddle his thumbs. He offered some weed. Since he only had a pinner I decided to let him have it all. I'll pay for my own shit in due time. Want to fight about it? Sleep would be nice. Though it won't come. I just keep thinking back to Janie and her exploding on the grill of a speeding car on the 6-lane road right in front of her college. You realize she had just moved into her dorm, stepped out perhaps to get some shopping done and KAPOW! Road pizza on the first day of trying to better her life. Some things just suck ass. What a sad way to go. Why live, when you're all gonna die in vicious, painful ways? Huh?
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home