#412
I took some painkillers...and I took some other meds...and I took some other meds solely so that I can sleep for a good long time. But don't worry, I'm built like an ox and nothing can really hurt me. Believe me I've tried. Anyway, I just want to rest for once. I want to sleep and to maybe hit REM. I've not rested in at least a year or so. It's just been too damn stressful to. Oh and by rested I mean just that. Wake up tired go to sleep tired wake up tired simply because I don't truly get the rest a human being needs. Randomness: I am happy for my heavier weights and I have been using them. But I need heavier still. I'm going to get some weed in a while aswell. Oh dear, that's illegal isn't it. Whatever will I do. Well, let's just say the government makes its profits on killing people with cigarettes and booze. I would think that weed would be the least of their worries. But that's for later. Right now it's time to pass out and dream about my beautiful enemies.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home