Friday, January 06, 2006

#408

I've been listening to an August, 2001 Howard Stern show and they had this 29 year old guy on, but he had the disease or whatever where you don't age. So he looks like an 11 year old, has a voice like an 11 year old, can't grow facial hair et cetera. They were going to try to get him laid. But really, a life like that has to suck. I thought I had it bad. But imagine being over 30 (I guess he'd be 33 now) yet you look like you are going to elementary school. Unless you're a pedophile, I'd say your life would be tough trying to pick up chicks. God damn. And the kid voice. Trying to buy booze would be an interesting event aswell. Or smokes. You'd be like a half vampire or some shit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home