#401
I went ahead and fucked with my RAID setup because it was on MIRROR mode and it was just a waste of 160gb of space. So, I set it to striping mode and that forced me to have to reinstall Windoze. So I did that, then I had to reinstall my drivers. I set up a 15gb partition for Windoze and set the rest on the other partition. Eventually I am going to have to install my other drives and then I'll have about 720gb of space (there are 4 more slots for hard drives) which might last a little while. But for now, 280gb for my files should be sufficient. The new furniture should arrive any day now, and also I'm going to have to get a futon. And as for my monitor...somehow they fucked up so I'm going to have to wait 7-10 business days for them to even ship it. Which sucks. I hate waiting. That is all.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home