#400
Ah, post number 400. 400 is such a lonely number if you think about it. It's a 4...and a nothing...and a nothing... For my 400th post on this empty, desolate blog I ask the world, what does it take to be appreciated again? To be honest I only have maybe 2 or 3 people to talk to and it's kinda sad. You wonder why I waste my life on games, well that's why. Because no one gives a shit and neither do I. But, truthfully, it's sad and it's lonely. Christmas was lonely, new years was lonely. Same with my birthday, and every other forsaken day every year. All I have really is my money. I have money to burn now finally and no one to burn it on. Do you know what that's like? To have money in your pocket, finally, and there's just myself to spend it on. Sure, I got a computer, but I could have given a lot more...if I had someone to give to. Maybe I am lucky in a way that there aren't any people around to mooch and steal and leech or whatever. It just sucks. It sucks bigtime. That is all for now. If I made no sense you'll have to forgive me. I have also taken a dose of meds that'd knock an elephant out. They're starting to kick in now so I must rest. Maybe Lara and the others will be good friends to me...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home