Sunday, January 01, 2006

#397

The new flatscreen monitor will hopefully arrive on Monday. I guess it's a good thing I decided not to smoke around my new computer because I average about a smoke every 2-3hrs as compared to the chainsmoking I used to do. So while I still waste a lot of my life on games and stuff which is still quite sad, at least I'm cutting back somewhat on the cancer sticks. I am getting the patch soon and I'll give that another go. You can have up to two patches on at a time. One on each arm should hopefully be sufficient. Quit I must, and I'd rather not suffer the way that my aunt did. Edit: Looks like tomorrow's a statutory holiday after all. No monitor will come when everyone's so damn lazy. :P Fuck Jackie! And Teddy too!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home