Wednesday, December 21, 2005

#375

My brother Chris came by tonight. He didn't stay more than an hour or so. I think he just wanted to check out the new PC, which by the way he managed to crash. Scared me; I thought he busted it. But I realized the drivers are old and they need to be updated but I cannot do that at this time and it was a windows problem, not a hardware problem. Anyway, he should be back Saturday I guess to hang, if he isn't in "Utopia," which is this hicksville place in the boonies. Was good to see him. It had been a long time. Lara, my cousin, rocks. You realize she brought me a coffee out of nowhere? I thought that was a kick ass thing to do. It was very nice to talk with you aswell.

1 Comments:

Blogger ego sum mortuus said...

Yep, he crashed it. He was playing F.E.A.R and the thing locked up. It was the first and only crash the PC has had. The crash was merely due to the fact I needed to update the game to v1.3.

1:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home