Wednesday, December 21, 2005

#374 - Space Issues Suck

So I am going to fix it in the next few days. I have many plans. Here are some of them: 1) I'm going to sell/give away my weight set. Free weights are a lot better than machines for a workout anyway, and it consumes too much space. Since I only use the freeweights there is no point to keeping the machine in here, wasting so much area. 2) Going to buy a new computer desk. They are typically smaller in size than this old fashioned one, and thus I'll have more room. 3) Get Jeff to fix the light fixture. I would do it myself but I failed to learn from my father, so I'm not as handy and that would allow proper light instead of bare bulbs. 4) Going to pull the dresser out from the hole where the closet used to be and put the new computer desk in that hole, because it would not take up as much space as if it was against another wall. 5) Buying a new futon from Ikea, because they are also typically smaller, lighter, and more comfortable to sleep on. 6) The rug. The rug has to go. Jeff and the others did a fantastic job putting in the wooden floor in the living room, and perhaps I should do the same for this room too. With no filthy rug there would be no vacuuming. All it would take is sweeping, which is a lot better. And just cleaner in general. 7) Take out all the electronics shit from the dresser due to no other place to put them, and put them all in boxes, which would go on the shelves. Then I can put my clothes in the dresser where they belong. 8) I am going to be installing shelves against some walls to provide extra space for items and get them off the floor. That's what I have for now. I will probably figure out some more things as I go on. I will start the cleaning tonight and work my way from there. Oh yeah, and I plan to bring the new computer in here, and for that I need to stop smoking because I refuse to smoke around it. That means I'm going to be on the patch instead. It is high time to quit. I will be stressed to the core but it sure beats dying of cancer. I am sick of smoking. Sick.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home