Friday, December 16, 2005

#367

It's still in production. Yes I'm a bit impatient, because it's only been since the 13th yet I want it now. I realized you break your warranty if you put in your own drives which is gay. But luckily, unless the motherboard or whatever is fried which Hell Dell can be known for, I can fix whatever problem on my own without having them come to fix it for me. And if they did have to come out it's not exactly hard to remove them and pretend like nothing happened. Sealed tape? No problem. If you can peak at gifts before Xmas you can do anything. I am just a bit concerned over the issues people are saying they are having with their Dell pc's on the official support forums. On the other hand, anyone without problems isn't going to be rushing to the forums either so I just hope the majority aren't having issues. Perhaps I should have just got the parts myself instead of being tied into a propriety nightmare. Oh and these two video cards require at least a 500watt power supply. So they'll hopefully not try to scam me in that regard, because unlike most of their customers I'm sure, I am not a noob and I know what to look for. At the first sign of trouble they will be sending me the proper parts. If the PC is DOA I can return it within 21 days for a replacement. It'd be fantastic if it died on the 22nd. But my current PC has given me no problems for years...but then again it isn't someone else's hands that put it together. We'll see. At any rate it should be here by next week. I shall flip if I paid for a $5,000 dead PC, though. That you can count on. A chargeback would be nice, wouldn't it?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home