Sunday, December 11, 2005

#361

Radiology results come tomorrow. The thing in her lungs has to be cancer. And ya know what that means? Three down, none to go. I'll be the last, and at this rate my own cancer will come but before then, I plan to live. Live knowing I outlived my enemies. Who else wants to fuck with me? Edit #2: In other news: The Pope denounces materialism from balcony of marble, gold-domed building in midst of jewel-encrusted religious icons while wearing giant gold cross (link pops) Edit #3: Something bad just happened to me. Something really bad. Let's just say when I thought my life was ruined before, I was wrong. It can't be much worse than this. :( Fuck!!! I'm screwed! What the hell am I going to do now? God. I don't know what to do... There is no better time to be wasted than right now. Drunk from here until I die of old age. Jesus. I tell you how much I hate life?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home