#355
Why do they call it homophobia? I think that's just a word the gays made up to put those who do not like them down. Ridiculous. One could hate anything without fearing them. For instance I hate love story movies. Is that lovephobia? I hate sports games. Is that sportsphobia? I also hate doctors, "gangstas" and chocolate. And I hate a lot of things that I'm not really fearful of. Another thing I hate is the term homophobia. It just makes me cringe that people use the term. It's almost as if it's saying that having a preference for a kind of person is a bad thing. Well, it's not. I don't see anything wrong with it as long as you don't actively hunt them down and try to destroy them or something like that. Acting upon your dislike is bad. Feeling dislike is not. A lot of people hate my guts, I can tell you that right now. They also hate my kind. And that's fine! Because you're allowed to hate who you want. No one should ever try to get in the way of one's feelings. And that is my rant for now.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home