#353
She is worried I sleep too much. I haven't said much to her in days. As for that girl, I wonder if it's very fair to her to have someone else on my mind. She's a nice girl and I am trying real hard not to be paranoid of what she's thinking and saying about me behind my back. But I fucked up my life with that kind of shit before and I promised myself that I wouldn't do that again, so I think I will just avoid thinking it altogether and if it does come back I'll just shrug and say, "who the fuck cares?" I am sick of being alone and ignored. So I am stopping it. She's too kind. I don't think I am worthy. I think I am worthy of an ultimate whore who'll trick and betray me at every chance she gets.
2 Comments:
and who is "she"?
N
I did not see this until now. Oops.
She is she. Who be you?
Post a Comment
<< Home